Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 7

So I've been thinking and I guess I feel the need to clarify something.
I feel that when a person decides to do a good deed, they do it from the heart and they hash about it and the good deed they did is between them and G*d, the Universe, or whatever it is they believe in. So I'm kinda having a hard time I guess "sharing" my good deeds. I'm not writing any of this to prove anyone that I'm a good person because I'm already aware of that and the people I care about know this as well.My Dream is to change the world for the better. I just want to inspire the world on doing better. I want there to be more unity, more care, more compassion, and love because I feel that our world lacks it currently.
I did take a mission upon myself and I'm not a quitter, so that's not an opinion but I feel that between me and the Universe, there needs to be a little privacy. There are a few selfless acts that are far too personal to share. That's all.

I started my day off helping out someone that's very dear to me and ended it the same way with someone else. I can tell you that through today's experience, I remembered that sometimes we are on a search and look all over for something that's right in front of us the whole time. So what I do recommend you do is before helping others, help the closest to you. First comes you, then your loved ones, and then the world. Without helping yourself first and taking care of yourself you cant take care of others. Just remember that. Don't be on the search for the homeless man when someone near you is in need of help.

Today I went to Target to get flower seeds. I've been to Target over a million times but never have I been to the Gardening section. I got to tell you, it was just a refreshing experience. There were alot of flowers and plants and something about the air was so clean and pure that I could have stayed there for hours. I didn't want to leave! I swear!
I got Sweet Pea, Morning Glory and....oops I ripped the part that has the name on it lol, well I basically got 3 different types of flower seeds, I think I chose them because of there pretty names haha, I also got one of those little shovels and guess what, it all ended up costing me like $4! Yup, thats all. Then I went to a park and sat under a tree and started digging. I wanted to plant the flowers and the plant I bought from the night before. I finally got a big hole and as I was gonna put the plant in it, a stupid big dog came and ripped it out and ran off with it! Like I said...stupid dog. The owner brought it back to me and said he was sorry. Most of the plant was destroyed so I ended up planting whatever was left from it and the flower seeds. It was still pretty fun. =D

When I went to see Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT, I'll never forget his video clip and the song he wrote called "Earth Song", that song really touched me and even made me cry in the theater. Please take care of our Earth. Watching Avatar last night made me remember how important it is to do so and also reminded me of this song.


Now on a different note, Tonight I went to a bar's bathroom and actually heard a cellphone ringing in one of the stoles, I found an Iphone and called back the last # and surely enough found the owners of the phone who came back to the bar to pick up the phone and were extremely grateful. It made my night! =)

Good Night! Totallllly falling asleep

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."

No comments:

Post a Comment