Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 25

I worked at S.C. today and after I got off of work, I went to a bunch of stores to find Valentine's Day decorations for the The Ronald McDonald House.
I feel like there isn't enough colors at the house, like it's a bit dull. I wanted to add more colors, more love in the house and smiles. LOVE is Universal and after all this organization is for children and families. Plus I actually got my heart broken today, so there is nothing better else to do then to share that love with people that appreciate it.
I spoke to Coordinator Managers of the house, to see if it was ok for me to do it and they loved the idea!
I'm pretty extreme and I don't have limits, everything I see, I want to buy! Especially when it comes to anything that involves fun and art. I've always been such a festive person, I love going ALL out, I believe it makes life THAT much sweeter. So I bought many different decorations and I also placed an order at Party City for 10 heart balloons, which I was gonna pick up in the morning before going over there. I was sooo excited! I ended up spending a little over $50.

"Forget who hurt you yesterday, but don't forget who loves you tenderly today."

No comments:

Post a Comment