Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 11

YES!!! I got the job! I cant wait to start!

I"ve been using MAC makeup for about 7 years and after high school I went to Make-Up school, which gave me 40% off all products. I LOVE MAC! I think maybe it's because of their dramatic and wide range of colors and of course quality. I love braight colors, maybe it's because I've always been an artist. Well I shop there a lot, probably twice a month, sometimes more. I'm not sure if any of you know this, but if you bring back any 6 empty MAC products, MAC actually recycles it and in return gives you lipstick, lip gloss, or eyeshadow, your pick and for FREE! Pretty neat huh! So ladies, start collecting your empty foundations, powders, eye shadows, mascara, ect! That's what I did today, I had about 17 empty products, its a shame not 18, I could have gotten 3 free lipsticks =/ but I got 2 =)
Mac does alot of fun raisers, sometimes to donate to charities and other times for awareness, so be on the look out girls.
I wanted to remind you all that tomorrow is the event at the Sunset, House of Blues for the NOH8 campaign. This campaign is for equal rights and gay marriages. It's divided into 2 different sections. One being the photoshoot which I wanted to do for so long, but I just found out that its $40 which I personally think is a lot, so now I'm not too sure I'm gonna do it. You can also do a group photo $25 a person. Thats at 6:30pm and information is on their site. Then at 7:30pm there is the California Entertainer of the Year, which I'm not really sure what it is, I tried looking it up but didnt find much, all I know is that a few celebs will be attending and some how this all relates. The NOH8 open shoot event info:
Tuesday, January 12th, 2010
The House of Blues 6PM-8PM
8430 West Sunset Boulevard
Thursday, January 14th, 2010
The Yogurt Stop 5:30PM-8:30PM
8803 Santa Monica Boulevard

That's all I got for you today. Have a wonderful week!


NOH8:
www.bouska.net/noh8/events.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment