Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 6

Today was a very effective day for me. I've been highly considering taking up a volunteering position in a foreign country. I've been doing a lot of research about different programs. When I first read about this program I got sooo excited and after I got on the phone and asked more question I was even more excited! But you know what happened to me a few hours later, the same thing that happens to most people, fear kicked in.
I started question many things. A few years ago I actually went to an amazing self seminar called PSI seminar (which I high recommend for people who care about themselves and want to better themselves u should GO!). Well we learned about Core Value. As children we dream of big things, but as time goes on and we get older, people, society, work, bills and other things get in the way and crush our dreams and we give up =/ We just get programed to slowly disconnect from our dream because of the things we hear from others, different opinions, and negative energy. Then the fear and doubt come. Our attitude about something we believed in so strongly about, slowly starts to change, and then our behavior/action change, we end up giving up on our dream because we were made to believe that it was out of reach and/or crazy. THAT'S SUCH BULLSHIT! Dreams are real! Dreams are reachable! Don't give up on your DREAMS! EVER! No one is worth losing your passion for! NO ONE!
I've always been a strong person in believing in my strong morals and dreams. I literally believe that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! Just like kid! I have made things come true that only in your wildest dreams you could believe. I never let anyone take that away from me. I always find ways to prove the world and society wrong. Some people call me/it crazy. I think its brilliant!
For a moment yesterday I spoke to an important person to me about what I was considering doing, they said it wasn't the best idea and I let it effect me a bit. I started questioning myself. So this morning I decided to call a few of my other closest friends and see there point of view. One of them was my brother, he also pointed out what a bad idea it is, because I'd be working for free and that I'm turning 25 this year blah blah blah...dream killer. But then I spoke to an old boyfriend of mine who made me remember how powerful and strong I am, he said go for it!!! He brought my dream back to life! He made me remember whats important to me. The other 2 people who said no don't have the same value as me and don't understand. Another few of my friends said I should go for it. Although I was starting to lean in that direction I still wasn't 100%.
But tonight I went to see Avatar for the first time on 3D IMAX. Which by the way was a beautiful movie! A friend of mine best described it, he said its like Pocahontas and Ferngully. Well there was a point in the movie which made me realize that my answer is and was YES all along! I want to go! I'm gonna do it!
I want to be a Representative for EARTH. All nature, peace, happiness, art and beauty! I wanna teach the world to dream! So I'm going!
I've realized today when I was watching the movie, that I love to help people and my entire life for the most part, I've helped people who needed help but didn't want help. So now I want to channel my energy on things and people that really want help. It's a priceless gift.

Now I know this is kinda random but I cant help it lol its just who I am, random, spontaneous, and impulsive. After the movie ended and I was dropped off at home, I actually went to market and bought a planet. I wanted to plant it tonight but I think I'm just gonna wait till tomorrow and plant it at the park =) I'm sure the people at the super market were wondering what a young girl is doing buying a plant at 3am haha.
Btw I'm proud to say that this entire week I'm refusing to take bags from places, I just have them hand it to me, if it fits in my purse and I can save on plastic bags why not ;)

Tonight I also helped my sister out, who was born and raised in Los Angeles, and 3months ago moved to Israel. She is having a hard time fitting in at school, kids can be so cruel. It broke my heart to hear what they were doing to her. I can relate to her because I moved to LA from Israel when I was 9 and had the same things done to me, I care very much about her happiness, so I take this all very personal. She has been crying for days none stop, I had a positive motivational talk with her today for an hour and she thanked me with tears for being there for her and always knowing the right thing to say and she told me how much she loved me and said being there for her was my good deed of the day =).
I'm a very friendly and outgoing person, I think I learned that because of the way I was treated when I was younger. I make friends every where I go, whether if its standing in line for the bathroom, at concerts, at a cafe shop, dance class, or wherever. It's never easy being the new kid, weather its at work or class, so be kind. It never hurts to smile at someone across the room and to say hello. Remember to the world your one person, but to one person your the world.
Good Night G*d bless! xoxo

"Love is something that you work to keep not to find" -Jay Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment