Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 31

YAY 999 visitors views!
That's my favorite number, 99 or 999! Don't guess my password now ;)
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading, it really means a lot to me, I know I'm really bad with not writing everyday and then writing 3 blogs in one day, I'm working on that, saaaooorrrrryyy!
Living off of the same schedule as yesterday today.
I did today get to work on more forms for the Program! I cant believe that in a month from now I'll be living in Israel! I find it scary and yet exciting!
I also got a chance to write Jennifer a message, telling her what had happened on Friday and that I took it personal. I explained to her that I wasn't volunteering because I needed social worker's hours or a school project, that I was doing this because I wanted to truly make a difference for people in need. I explained to her that although I really wanted to make the commitment of helping at the RMH, that I dont think it will work out, but I had a pleasure working with her and that she is great. Because quite honestly all this mess wasn't her, I really like her, she is great!
I'm boring today, that's all I got for ya!

“We have no right to ask when a sorrow comes, 'Why did this happen to me?' unless we ask the same question for every joy that comes our way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment